vendredi 13 janvier 2012

Today is the day

Tonight at the gaming place i go the league for warhammer 40k begin. I prepare my army month ago for this moment. I should bring something different to the other member with my world eater army dedicated to khorne (the blood god) ill give you update this week-end about it.

My rhino(troops transport) animate with adobe after effect


11 commentaires:

  1. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

    Good luck with it, and looking forward to your tales of conquest and victory!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great blog mate will be following! I play nid's myself but aint played for over a year just smashing BB:LE at the mo :D Good luck tho!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. best of luck, may u kick some ass!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Nice that looks really good. That program is really hard to master!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A tournament? May you sweep your foes into the oblivion of a sound beating.

    RépondreSupprimer