samedi 21 janvier 2012

Work in progress

I'm working on my mech Imperial guard today and i tought to let you see the progress, note that only the base coat and a few scrath detail are done, the rest, shading and detail  going to be this week.

only 2 color camo i think its enought, Comment if i'm wrong.

I burn the plastic to simulated a power claw mark

a melta hit that i should color orange and yellow, to make a metal fusion look likeits just happen

I will drop shadow in the scrath to give more deep

With dirt on the and shadow on the rolling part, i should have a stunning look.


Thank for watching, comment ill like to follow people who comment too

14 commentaires:

  1. They're looking really good, I like the last pic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. that looks awesome. good work man!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Why would an Imperial tank be hit with a power claw? I don't think a Space Marine would purposely do that and if a Chaos Marine was attacking that tank nothing should be left.

    At least, that's how I'd see it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow you did a amazing job on the tracks. Sick stuff!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I used to be so hooked, assembling and painting these!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You have a really great site! I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if you would consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog in return. Thanks!

    Sage
    sage.harman123 at gmail.com

    smartphone

    RépondreSupprimer