dimanche 15 janvier 2012

World eater VS Ork !

Last friday my first game with the league of warhammer 40k was a successfull experience. Not on the aspect of winning or loosing but i learn a lot, since i always play with the same people before trying the league. So a few tune up on my comprehension of the rules and a change of my army list must be done.

My biggest mistake was to enter my 2 oblitarator and my terminator squad by deep strike, they enter the game too late and was useless for the entire game, this was my only fire power in this army and they  are indispensable to get those ork truck down before i can engage them in close combat.





So on my next list ill remove the 5 terminator  and i will add 2 oblitaretor and a predator






17 commentaires:

  1. The Ork doesn't look like he'd even stand a chance.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really cool pics, following you man!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Incredible detail are these yours or they just google images looks like it took months to paint!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The little dudes look cool hehe & i'm loving the truck in the top pic, cheers for comments too, now following

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Interesting. Thanks for the share.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yeah, you really need to get the heavy hitters in fast in order to have them be useful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is really cool, man! I like it!

    RépondreSupprimer